Thursday, September 2, 2010

We'll be Right Back......

This blog is currently off the air.  We'll be right back.


Between the garden harvest, the need to can sauce, children, surprise trips from family, planned trips away, prepping for school, maintaining the house and everything else I do (like answer the 10,428,121 "MOM?"s each day)...... I will be taking a few days off from the blog.   Feel free to read through my archives and know that my silly self is still here and well.

When I come back I am hoping to have a "Homestead Week" but first I need to reclaim my sanity.  I might still do Wednesday Wonderment but I wanted to warn you that I will be sparse in the coming days.

Hope to see you all here when the station comes back ON AIR.  :)

2 comments:

Blossom said...

Will be watching!

Kelly said...

Will be waiting for you! You will be missed, but have a great time catching up :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails